This is the blog for Matt Hollingsworth. I'm from Ojai, California. I've worked in comics for 22 years as a color artist.

This blog will largely be used to show my daily life as I live in Samobor, Croatia and as I travel around the region. Lots and lots of photos! Leave me a comment, will you?

All content on this blog is copyright 2013 Matthew Dale Hollingsworth and cannot be copied or used for any purpose without my consent.

Friday, January 04, 2008

As regular readers of the blog may know, I've stated before that I won't really write about politics in this blog. This blog is intended to be something positive about what brings people together, not about what tears them apart.

That being said, I will do some political writing today. It's primary season in the States. And I'm a political junkie. So, it's hard to resist. And since I'm writing about politics anyway today, I will also mention a few local topics; Kosovo, the Adriatic and the stupid bridge to be built on the Pejesac peninsula.

But first, the presidential primaries in the States. Last night, Barrack Obama and Mike Huckabee won their primaries. Amongst Democrats, Edwards came in second and Clinton in third. Among Republicans, Mitt Romney came in second.

This is exactly what I wanted. I strongly dislike the Republican party and want them to lose badly.

No comments: